As a part of our fast growing team, we are looking for an experienced Team Lead Backend - Marketing Automation (m/f/d) who can take ownership, drive, and help us scale our product and business.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You will lead our Marketing Automation backend team, developing our proprietary marketing automation stack that sits at the core of the value generation for our clients.
- An inclusive team: Every individual matters - we value the synergy of differences and trust you to grow the backend team of 3 engineers to the next level, working closely with the Product team.
- A quality oriented development culture: We're proud of our code, practice TDD, like to pair when needed and use continuous integration.
- The perks of working at HeyJobs: Think of the benefits that a startup generally offers. On top of that, we celebrate every single success with our team, pride ourselves with our transparent feedback culture and thrive on the opportunity of working with smart and driven teams.
- Our environment is built on AWS using various services like ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc. We deploy applications using Docker images with CircleCi, and Jenkins pipelines run our machine learning algorithms. Our infrastructure is built for Agile development, and our developers deploy features to production multiple times per day with CI/CD.
- You take responsibility in growing, supporting, investing in and mentoring a great team of engineers whilst tackling our ambitious roadmap
- You build interfaces and integrations with marketing channels like Facebook, Google and others
- You will be shaping and scaling the applications to bring them to the next level
- You own the important-but-not-urgent tasks, translating business requirements on a strategic level
- You represent Engineering to internal and external stakeholders and take ownership in syncing and coordinating engineering-wide activities with other teams
- You have 3+ years experience in all aspects of people management, with primary focus on growing, managing, and mentoring a team
- You are a passionate backend developer and have experience in the areas of API design and development as well as scaling applications, and feel comfortable in working with Ruby and Rails, AWS, Docker, Microservices
- You take every opportunity to demonstrate a clear understanding of translating business requirements and get involved hands-on
- You are smart, driven and empathetic, and demonstrate excellent communication skills overall
- Team lead experience in a hyper-growth startup environment is of advantage
- Experience with Kafka, React or other JS frameworks is a plus
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you are curious about the startup culture at HeyJobs, do take a look at our Kununu or Glassdoor ratings (average 4.85 - April 2019)!