As part of our product team, you will partner closely with product owners, engineers and different stakeholders to lead the design process and oversee the user experience of our products across the entire product life cycle from conception to launch to continuous improvement.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You are part of our R&D team and keen to take on more ownership in your area of expertise, working closely with other stakeholders in the business.
- An international team: Every individual matters - as a team of 14 different nationalities we value the synergy of different cultures, personalities and backgrounds.
- Room for growth: We take a personal interest in your perspectives and development, so every employee has a budget for educational purposes (e.g. language or IT certificates) and realistic options for career development within the company.
- A quality oriented development culture: We're proud of our code, practice TDD, like to pair when needed and use continuous integration.
- The perks of a start-up: We offer breakfast, free coffee, free soft drinks, a weekly team-lunch and you can relax over a round of ping-pong in our Kreuzberg office.
- Master your craft across the design cycle by hands-on delivery of conceptual design, user research, prototypes, detailed design, usability testing and pixel-perfect implementation
- Partner with Product to observe and deeply understand user behavior and needs and apply research insights to your design
- Craft UI Interfaces and interactions across mobile and web platforms that are incredibly simple, elegant and enjoyable
- Partner closely with our engineering team to create prototypes and translate your proposed designs into great products
- Ensure a consistent and cohesive experience for our users as they move through our platform
- Maintain and improve our design guidelines and library and promote great design practices across the entire company
- 4+ years experience and a strong portfolio
- Experience with design processes across the entire product design cycle
- Ability to create and advocate an original design
- The drive to execute well in a fast-paced environment
- A strong combination of visual design skills and a deep understanding of user experience design
- Proficient in designing wireframes and prototypes with Sketch, InVision and other tools
Our environment is built on AWS and we use various AWS services (ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc). We deploy applications using Docker images with CircleCi, and Jenkins pipelines run our machine learning algorithms. Our infrastructure is built for Agile development, and our developers deploy features to production multiple times per day with CI/CD.
Our product development teams have struck a fine balance between iterating quickly while still producing high-quality code. Every member of the team has a prominent voice and is encouraged to experiment, take risks and make suggestions that will have an impact on the business.
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you'd like to be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, with limitless opportunities to learn and grow, get in touch. Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re excited to hear from you!
Are you curious about the startup culture at HeyJobs?
Take a look at our Kununu (4.52/5) or Glassdoor (4.9/5) ratings!