You are driven to work for one of Europe’s fastest growing online car repair companies? Join our team as a Senior Product Manager (all genders).
What we offer
- Grow with us: Join Caroobi during its most exciting growth period.
- Teamwork: You work with an outstanding international team of developers, product managers, designers, performance marketing specialists, and BI experts every day.
- Love your Job: Varied and challenging projects in a rapidly developing business with responsibility from day 1.
- Get strong with us: We believe in a healthy lifestyle. That is why we sponsor a free gym membership so you can exercise with the whole team during lunch break.
- Never stop learning: Use your personal learning budget to broaden your knowledge and train your skills - no matter what it is.
- Other Benefits: Company Events, Company Pension, Relocation Support
As Product Manager you are responsible for the entire product lifecycle:
- You drive and deliver innovative product ideas with the customer at the center of your attention
- You are responsible for getting all stakeholders on board for your ideas, including senior management - no limits to what you want implement
- You create, own and steer through requirements of external and internal users and translate them into applications and product extensions, together with a strong development team
- For designers and developers you are the first contact for all your projects and product
- You proactively identify ongoing opportunities to increase efficiency and improve the usability of existing products
- You have successfully completed your bachelor and/or master in IT or Business, or a mix of both
- You have 2 years of professional experience in product management
- You have experience with common tools for creating and controlling software products (landing page builder, wireframing, prototyping, JIRA or comparable)
- You speak English fluently, German is big plus
- A plus: understanding the basics of coding (any language)
Our ideal candidate:
- Is customer-oriented, has a passion for creating something new every day and excels at clear communication
- Possesses a strong analytical mindset and makes data-driven decisions
- Exhibits a strong can-do attitude paired with the ability to think outside the box on a daily basis
- Thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Travels to our office abroad quarterly
Sounds good? Send us your application, and we'll get back to you soon.
We're looking forward meeting you.
Caroobi is one of Europe’s fastest growing online car repair companies. Our primary mission is simple: to provide the best end-to-end repair experience with a 100% transparent and easy booking process. We seek to revolutionize the automotive aftersales industry – across Europe and throughout the world. As one of Europe's fastest growing tech startups with services that experience increasing demand, we are also growing our team with the sharpest talent in the market.
We offer exciting opportunities for motivated talents who would like to join the booming and yet not disrupted world of the aftersales market. Caroobi has both the product and the team to drastically change the market in Germany. Our investors include BMW iVentures, DN Capital, Cherry Ventures, as well as NGP and Target Global.