As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist (f/m/d) who can contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and business.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You are part of our Data Science and Engineering team, developing our proprietary machine learning stack that sits at the core of our value generation for our clients. Every member of the team has a prominent voice and is encouraged to experiment, take risks and make suggestions that will have an impact on the business.
- What enables you to work at your best: Choose from free breakfast and drinks, a driven team to work, challenge, and celebrate with, transparency, and more. We also take a personal interest in your development and provide a budget for educational purposes as well as realistic options for career development within the company.
- A range of technologies: The Data Science team uses a range of tools depending on what is best suited for the problem: scikit-learn, Spark, Tensorflow, Databricks, XGBoost, etc.
- Our environment is built on AWS and we use various AWS services (ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc). We deploy applications using Docker images with CircleCi, and Jenkins pipelines run our machine learning algorithms.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise ways using machine learning to improve our marketing and product performance to increase the quantity, relevance and quality of candidates that we bring to our clients, customize user experiences, and improve conversions
- Own a problem area, identifying ways to improve it and devising solutions
- Be comfortable sharing ideas and discussing different approaches in an environment where your opinion has a direct impact, being part of our international, experienced, and highly motivated team
- Be encouraged to work independently, using your conceptual and creative skills
- Be a scientific leader within Data Science, contributing to mentoring and developing of your colleagues.
- 2+ years of experience using & developing machine-learning solutions to solve real-world business problems
- 3+ years of experience programming in Python and analysing data with it using packages like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and scikit-learn
- Proven ability to independently own data science projects end-to-end
- Previous exposure to algorithmic marketing is a plus
- Experience in statistically modelling processes or outcomes
- A creative problem-solver who is not afraid to try new things and challenge the status-quo
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you are curious about the startup culture at HeyJobs, do take a look at our Kununu or Glassdoor ratings (average 4.85 - April 2019)!