As a part of our fast growing team, we’re looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer (f/m/d) full-time who can contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and business:
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You are part of our R&D team and get to take on more ownership in your area of expertise, working closely with other stakeholders in the business.
- An international team: Every individual matters - as a team of 14 different nationalities we value the synergy of different cultures, personalities and backgrounds.
- Room for growth: We take a personal interest in your perspectives and development, so every employee has a budget for educational purposes (e.g. language or IT certificates) and realistic options for career development within the company.
- A quality oriented development culture: We're proud of our code, practice TDD, like to pair when needed and use continuous integration.
- The perks of a start-up: We offer breakfast, free coffee, free soft drinks, a weekly team-lunch and you can relax over a round of ping-pong in our Kreuzberg office.
- Steer a course towards production stability, while enabling rapid product development
- Work closely with our developer, data science, and machine learning teams to ensure the infrastructure has the power and scale for us to continue pushing the boundaries with our algorithms
- Foster a great DevOps culture, improving tools and automating processes to facilitate everyone's daily work
- Implement effective monitoring and alerting (We’re using DataDog right now!)
- Build and maintain infrastructure as code, on AWS using DevOps tooling (Ansible)
- Work with the developers to ensure our CircleCI deployments are lightening fast, e.g. Docker builds deployed to AWS ECS
- Make sure HeyJobs systems are protected from attacks
- 3 years experience working with Python and Bash
- 3 years maintaining infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, etc)
- 3 years coding experience with AWS infrastructure, particularly VPC, ECS and S3
- Experience with Docker running on ECS, troubleshooting and capacity planning
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge and educate others
- You are able to balance the long and short term options, and present a clear objective summary
Our environment is built on AWS and we use various AWS services (ECS, S3, Redshift, Lambda, etc). We deploy applications using Docker images with CircleCi, and Jenkins pipelines run our machine learning algorithms. Our infrastructure is built for Agile development, and our developers deploy features to production multiple times per day with CI/CD.
Our product development teams have struck a fine balance between iterating quickly while still producing high quality code. Every member of the team has a prominent voice and is encouraged to experiment, take risks and make suggestions that will have an impact on the business.
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you'd like to be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, with limitless opportunities to learn and grow, get in touch. Send us your application and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re excited to hear from you!
Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs?
Take a look at our Kununu (4,52/5) or Glassdoor (5/5) ratings!